Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hot Water Update....

So, Channel Electric was here today. All the dude did was replace the breaker that we had turned off the other night and VIOLA...we have hot water again! Easy fix...YAY!! I am so relieved. Funny how much you take certain things for granted. As for my slippers...I need to go see if they are still soaked. Not much I can do other than keep them over the heat register until they dry out. One thing's for certain...I am going to bed EARLY tonight! LOL!! (I always say that and it never happens.) Anywhoooo...

Night, Y'all. Thanks for checking in. Love and Hugs~ Nan XOX

P.S. I know it's the end of February but I am still planning on posting some pics from Christmas. Just in case any of y'all are wondering. Better late than never, right??? Peace, Out!!

No comments: