Thursday, February 5, 2009

Love Is In The Air....

My new blog look is inspired by the fact that Valentine's Day is right around the corner. But this isn't the only event coming up on the 14th!! It's also my and Tony's 14th wedding anniversary! Yeah, baby!! We have plans to spend the evening at Cape Fox...dinner...a room for the night...ALONE! LOL! We are going to splurge and get some King Crab since I've never tried it and I can't wait!! I also plan to have dessert, which I am even more excited about. They have a dessert called "Banana Cream Dream" and it is the bomb!!! I'm counting the days y'all. I'm also very proud to say not only have we been married 14 years...but we still like each other!! LOL!! Actually, we are still crazy in love...probably even more so then the day we got married. At least that's how *I* feel about it! :)

Tomorrow is Friday.....weekend BLISS!!! TGIF Everyone~ Nan

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just caught up with your blog. I love it.

Unknown said...

I am trying to fix it so my name comes up instead of Emms's Love aunt Lori

~Stew~Becky~Petal~Sawyer~Finn ~ said...

FUN! Love the layout . . .very cool about your anniversary! Do you have any wedding pictures we can see?