Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What I Came Home To



As I pulled up to the house tonight...this is what was waiting for me. :) How blessed are we?!? I wasn't so much excited by the sunset or the fact that it wasn't raining but by how LIGHT it is out and it was after 5pm. Yay!! Spring is right around the corner. I heard the other day that bulbs are already coming up in front of Annabelle's which didn't surprise me because we've gotten lots of sunshine lately. Annabelle's gets a lot of direct sunlight during the day. Anyway, what a relief to think long, warm days are soon ahead of us. Come April will be my 19 year milestone. 19 years in Ketchikan is a LONG time!!!
Well...I hope you all had a great Tuesday. Stay tuned for more "Newell News" as it arises. For now we are just waiting for Spring. :)
Toodles~ Nan

No comments: