Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My New Baby

I'm sure only other "Domestic Goddesses" can appreciate this post. LOL!! (Especially YOU, Karen Nason!) This is a pic of my new "Dutch Oven". I have been wanting one of these babies FOREVER and had I known how cheap they are at WalMart, I would have bought one years ago!! Who knew Wally World would have this??? Not ME!!!! Obviously!! So, I have to apologize to WalMart b/c I am always complaining about how much I hate to go there. Really...I hate it!! But when I saw I could get this item for a fraction of what the kitchen store sells them for...I LOVE WALMART!!! :) Oh...and by the way, Karen...inside I am already cooking your "Curry Chicken" to break it in! How cool is THAT??? Night Y'all...Nan

3 comments:

Karen said...

Nan that is so great! I feel honored that you broke in your new dutch oven with chicken curry! You rock!

Nanette said...

Next I'm going to tackle making your Creme Brulee. I've never tried it before cuz I didn't think to use the broiler. I'm so excited!! :)

~Stew~Becky~Petal~Sawyer~Finn ~ said...

LOVE it! I share your appreciation!